The power of Epicor dashboards lies in the way they allow users to specify how they operate and tailor their workspace to their needs.
The dashboard is used to provide real-time, exception-based indicators that alert you to potential issues in your business.
From these activity indicators ( trackers and dashboards) you can easily access the relevant parts of the system to get more information.
Thanks to the web integration, with the dashboards one can merge applications and external data of Epicor for daily activities.
From monitoring your employees’ intranet site to live access to industry-related websites, each dashboard contains the information you and your employees need to run your business more proactively.
In Epicor, Trackers and Dashboards provide all of the following features:
- Enterprise performance management
- Storage and warehousing of operational data
- Management and key performance indicators
- Role-Based Home Page
- Real-time, exception-driven management
- Real-time access to up-to-date information
- Specialized workshops by user/function
- Fully secure web interface
- Web-deployable components
- Graphical representations of the dashboard
Manage all your business activities and get an overview of your purchases, sales and inventory in real time.