Learn how to become Industry 4.0 Ready
With Critical Manufacturing's Manufacturing Execution System, customers are Industry 4.0 ready, enabling them to easily adapt to fast changing demands, anywhere, at any time!
Further manufacturers can increase profitability through faster NPI (New Product Introduction), error proofed processes and complete real-time visibility across manufacturing operations.
Critical Manufacturing's Advanced Manufacturing Execution System can help manufacturers to:
- Move from paper based processes to digital paperless manufacturing
- Increase overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) transforming real-time machine data into actionable production efficiency metrics
- Digitize production orders, process steps, and instructions and documentation with information pulled directly from ERP and other entreprise business systems
- Ensure the real-time identification of quality specifications to catch non-conforming events and drive corrective and preventive action
- File all product history into a single, fully researchable ‘as built’ record of processes, personnel, equipment, raw materials, sub-assemblies and tools used to produce finished goods
- Visually present the state of all assets, lots and current manufacturing steps as they happen at the plant to create a virtual digital twin of manufacturing operations
- Enable the connectivity of industrial equipement and devices to the IIoT
- Benefit from real-time visibility and control production processes for better decision-making
- Provide support for continuous improvement analysis, tracking and execution
- Enable Enterprise information flows across MES, ERP, PLM, SCM to simplify and automate processes and reduce risk
- Realize low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
As Industry 4.0 and the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) becomes more adopted in plants, the agility and interoperability of Critical’s modular Manufacturing Execution System will become even more strategic to manage the additional complexity and future-proof your business.
Do you have an Advanced Manufacturing Execution System ?
As the manufacturing sector becomes more global and outsourced, companies face increasing challenges to compete effectively and profitably. They must innovate quickly to be first in the market but at the same time maintain the highest quality at the lowest cost, to better meet the highest customer requirements.
Critical Manufacturing provides the most advanced, flexible and configurable global Manufacturing Execution System (MES) solution available to help manufacturers of complex products stay ahead of stringent product traceability and compliance measures; reduce risk with inherent closed-loop quality; integrate seamlessly with enterprise systems and factory automation; and provide deep intelligence and visibility of global production operations.
Want to know more about advanced Manufacturing Execution System? Click on the Advanced MES library to discover several white papers, brochures, case studies and webinars.
Are you in another industry?
With Critical Manufacturing, manufacturers are able to build a fully integrated Production Control System from the ground up to ensure full traceability and genealogy, product quality, operational efficiency and real time access to intelligence and scheduling.
Critical Manufacturing’s Integration and Automation layer, Connect, seamlessly integrates with all IT layers, equipment and devices for process automation control, mapping, BOM management and interoperability with key enterprise business systems.
Critical Manufacturing Advanced Manufacturing Execution System
CORE – License
- WIP Tracking, Materials and Containers
- Equipment and Resource Management
- Durables Management
- Consumables Management
- Routing and Dispatching
- Data Collections
- Bill of Material (BOM)
- Standards Operating Procedures
- Traceability and Genealogy
- Master Data Management
- Advanced Reports
- Advanced Data Extractor
- Data Mining
- Advanced Operator Interfaces-Mobile Device Ready
- Exceptions Management
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Document Management
- Electronic Failure Catalog
Visibility & Intelligence suite
- Data Analysis
- Data Warehouse
- Advanced Layout & Printing
- Alert Management
Operational Efficiency Suite
- Maintenance Management & Tool Certification
- Labor Management
- Warehouse Management
- Operator Training and Certification
- Shift Managment and Log Book
Integration & Automation Suite
- Connect (Equipment & Device Integration)
- ERP integration
- Enterprise Business System Integration
- Recipe Management
« Critical Manufacturing MES had the modeling flexibility, and represented the best match for our needs. Critical Manufacturing’s product and the people working on this project exceeded our expectations.»
Ayush Jain, Director of IT for SoloPowerr
« We are looking at the future and Industry 4.0 to become autonomous in our decision making. Critical Manufacturing is very visual and feature rich, allowing us to solve whatever we want to solve out-of-the box. We are using the system to drive our business decisions»
IT Leader, Global Medical Device Manufacturer
See more Testimonials
TOP 30 MES SYSTEM WORLDWIDE 2012,2015
« cmNavigo has capabilities for work in process (WIP) visibility and traceability, equipment integration and management, maintenance management, quality management, and enterprise system integration »
TOP 20 MES SYSTEMS WORLDWIDE 2013
« We found their platform approach to be innovative and consistent with LNS’s vision of a next generation MOM platform. »
GLOBAL 2014 PRICE PERFORMANCE VALUE LEADERSHIP AWARD FOR SEMICONDUCTOR
« The company’s MES software is very flexible (…), Furthermore the versatility, flexibility and attractive customizable options makes cmNavigo a very user-friendly software. »
TOP 20 WORLD’S MOST PROMISING MANUFACTURING IT PROVIDERS 2014
« Critical Manufacturing has been on our radar for some time now for stirring a revolution in the manufacturing space, and (…) delivering top-notch technology-driven solutions. »
More about Awards and Distinctions
Subcribe to our newsleter
What is a manufacturing execution system?
Click on MES !
Would you like us to meet in one of our events?
Consult the page of our calendar